Coin meter NZR LMZ 0232 for electricity.
The prepayment meter can be set by customer. Energy amounts (kWh) and the number of coins can be set. After insertion of the coin the display will show the released energy amount. The contactor switches on at the same time. The energy amount will be reduced in steps of 0,1 kWh each. The energy amount will be increased if additional coins are placed into the slot.
- High-grade precision prepayment verifier with wire and thread barrier, returning of counterfeit money
- 2-digit LC-display to show remaining energy
- Simple setting of consumption per coin
- With integrated calibrated electronical single-phase-meter
- Simple connection with 5-pin plug-in
- Powder coated stainless steel housing with security cylinderlock