Coin box Straubtec MP 2502 - with preselection
Coin Switching Straubtec MP 2502
Coin switch with amount preselection for applications such. Turnstiles, entrance doors, barriers
The coin-operated unit displays an amount to be paid in the display. This is adjustable between 0.10 Euro and 9.90 Euro. Each time a coin is inserted, the value assigned to the coin (eg 0.50 / 2.00 Euro) is counted from the display. If the display value reaches "0.00", an output relay is switched. The output relay picks up for an adjustable time between 1 second and 999 seconds
Description Straubtec 2502:
- The Straubtec MP2502 coin toggle is equipped with an electronic coin validator for 6 different coins.
- Standard values ??are: 0,10 / 0,20 / 0,50 / 1,00 / 2,00 Euro
- All coins can be blocked or released by the user by means of switches located on the side of the coin validator.
- Other currencies and coin configurations are available. In addition, counters for all coins and an operating hours counter are integrated in the machine
- Two special security locks.
- 1 output relay with potential-free relay contact, load capacity: 230V / 16A AC1max .
- Dimensions of the coin: 275 x 184 x 155 mm (h x w x d).
Delivery incl. Instructions, mounting material and 2 x 2 keys