Coin box Straubtec MP 2500
Very sturdy coin machine made of 3mm steel with electronic coin validator for 6 different coins. Sophisticated, years of proven electronics. Versatile use for washing machine, dryer, sauna, solarium, PC, Internet, ....
The coin-operated machines Straubtec MP 2500 find the usage in places where cost deduction by time is to be realized. The coin-operated machines Straubtec MP 2500 is equipped with a high-quality electronic coin validator for 6 different coins or token. With its technical equipment, the The coin-operated machines Straubtec MP 2500 is ideal for washing machines, dryers, showers, sauna, solariums, lighting systems and many other applications in the leisure and wellness sector. The The coin-operated machines Straubtec MP 2500 counts with its many adjustment possibilities to the Allroundern under the coin-operated machines. Operation and control are extremely simple. Therefore, it can be used anywhere, regardless of whether it is paid for with money or token.
Description coin-operated machines Straubtec MP 2500
Delivery incl. Instructions, mounting material and 2 x 2 keys
- The MP2500 coin-operated machine is equipped with an electronic coin validator for 6 different coins.
- Standard values are: 0,10 / 0,20 / 0,50 / 1,00 / 2,00 Euro as well as a token WM22.
- All coins can be blocked or released by the user by means of switches located on the side of the coin validator.
- Other currencies and coin configurations are available.
- The coin-operated automatic timer counts at each coin entry a specifiable time for each coin specifiable time on the display.
- After reaching a set minimum time (adjustable from 0 to 999 minutes) the time starts. After expiry of a variably adjustable lead time, which can be interrupted by an optionally connectable "remote start button", the machine switches on a load via a relay.
- Device properties: Counting cycle 0.1 or 1.0-minute adjustable / default times for coin 1 to coin 6 / Lead time / lag time / minimum time / maximum run time adjustable.
- In addition, counters for all coins and an operating hours counter are integrated in the machine
- Two special security locks.
- 1 output relay with potential-free relay contact, load capacity: 230V / 16A AC1max .
- Dimensions of the coin: 275 x 184 x 155 mm (h x w x d).